Clarifying and Cleansing 4-Piece Essential Kit – CosMedix
- Clarify – Salicylic Acid Foaming Cleanser 15ml : Lather away dirt, makeup and impurities with this gentle, multi-action foaming cleanser that reveals a clearer, healthier-looking complexion without stripping skin of its natural oils. Alcohol and sulfate-free.
- Clarity – Skin-Clarifying Serum 15 ml : Help exfoliate congested skin and clarify clogged pores with this concentrated blend of retinol, salicylic acid and aloe vera.
- Clear – Deep Cleansing Mask 29 ml : Draw out pore-clogging impurities and absorb excess oil with this uber-gentle yet effective mask formulated with a combination of kaolin clay and soothing herbs.
- Shineless – Oil-Free Moisturiser 15ml : Provide long-lasting hydration to oily, blemish-prone skin with this lightweight, oil-free moisturiser that helps improve the appearance of skin texture, hyperpigmentation and shine—with a new green tea mint scent!
MORNING & EVENING ROUTINE
1. Moisten hands and face. Dispense 1-2 pumps of Clarify foaming cleanser and work into a lather using circular motions. Rinse with warm water. In the evening do a double cleanse. Use a gentle cleanser first, then follow up with a second cleanse using Clarify. It’s also vital to do a double cleanse when wearing make-up and sunscreen. Wash hands first, then proceed with doing a double cleanse.
2. Spread 1/2 chickpea amount Clarity onto skin using fingertips. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
3. Smooth one chickpea amount of Shineless cream over face and feather onto neck if see breakouts there. Press onto the skin using fingertips. It also helps to dry face with a handheld fan.
AT HOME FACIAL MASK
Apply the size of two chickpeas of Clear mask to damp, clean skin and leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse clean with warm water. Use Clear mask once per week. If oily skin, with visible Acne breakouts, and you see red spots that are infected use Clear every third day. This mask contains Salicylic Acid (derived from pumpkin seeds). It’s not suitable for sensitive or Rosacea skin to use.
The mask also works as an overnight spot treatment. If your skin is fair, it’s normal to see redness after removing.
If you do see redness, on that day avoid using Clarity Serum and Shineless cream. When using the mask leave to dry for five minutes and over time increase the strength of the application. This is very normal if you have used oil reducing, acne products such as toners made with alcohol and acids. These ingredients strip the skin and cause it to become more sensitised. It’s recommended to combine the Clarifying kit with C.P.R. Serum (apply twice per day) after cleansing. Then use Clarity Serum on top. The serum is made with anti-inflammatories and is also anti-flushing. Combine the skin kit with Protect Sunscreen SPF30 . It’s a clear sunscreen that dries quickly.